The Beth Din of America is looking to hire an office coordinator.
The Beth Din of America (www.bethdin.org) is the most active rabbinical court in North America, and oversees and administers Jewish divorces, the arbitration of commercial, communal and family disputes, and halachic (Jewish law) determinations of personal status for individuals. The Beth Din is based in New York City, and is affiliated with the Rabbinical Council of America and supported by the Orthodox Union.
Job duties include:
- Answering phones/e-mails and providing information about the Beth Din’s services
- Coordinating with multiple parties with busy schedules to schedule meetings and arbitration hearings
- Preparing letters and emails
- Maintaining case database and filing system
- Processing payments and entering transaction information into the Beth Din’s bookkeeping system
The office coordinator is a key person at the Beth Din, and must be detail oriented, well organized and able to multitask in a busy office environment. The individual must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to interact sensitively with individuals experiencing challenging life events. Applicants must be computer literate, and proficient in Word and Excel. Hebrew language proficiency is highly preferred.
This is a four-days-per-week position, with Fridays off. Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include paid vacation and sick leave.Please submit resumes to email@example.com.