The Journal of the Beth Din of America
The Journal of the Beth Din of America is a periodical that contains articles on Jewish jurisprudence and beth din practice, with a particular emphasis on the policies and practices of the Beth Din of America. Each issue of the Journal includes anonymized versions of actual din torah (arbitration) decisions issued by the Beth Din of America.
The Journal of the Beth Din of America is a publication of the Beth Din of America, in collaboration with the Rabbi Norman Lamm Yadin Yadin Kollel at the Rabbi Isaac Elchanan Theological Seminary (RIETS) of Yeshiva University.
Volume 1- 2012 (click here for full issue)
- The Prenuptial Agreement: Recent Developments – by Rabbi Mordechai Willig
- Jewish Law, Civil Procedure: A Comparative Study – by Rabbi Yona Reiss
- The Prohibition Against Going to Secular Courts – by Rabbi Yaacov Feit
- Understanding Rights in Context: Freedom of Contract or Freedom from Contract? – by Rabbi Michael J. Broyde and Steven S. Weiner
- Recovering the Costs of Litigation in Beit Din – by Rabbi Shlomo Weissmann